Bali Bird Park is a tourist attraction in bali, indonesia. it is located at the gianyar regency and has an area of 2,000 square metres (0.49 acres).
The bird park houses more than 1.000 birds representing more than 250 species in an enclosed aviary.
Conservation park :
Bali bird park aims to be a “Centre of Excellence” for the breeding of birds of paradise and bali starling. there are a lot of birds breeding in the park simultaneously all the year round. The park has been landscaped to create natural habitats. Incorporates a diverse botanical collection. features 52 different species of palms, rare jungle fruit trees, cycads, bamboos and cactus. there are 3 lakes hosting various species of water birds. a total of 60 bird enclosures with habitats to house the collection.
- entrance tickets.
- all bird shows
- government tax and service charge.
Event and Activities :
- papua rainforest feeding. 09:30 & 17:30
- pelican feeding. 10:00 & 13:15
- basic instinct (bird of prey show). 11:30 & 15:00
- meet the bird stars (bali starling restaurant). 12:00, 13:30, & 16:30
- 4D cinema. 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:00
- lory feeding. 09:45 & 12:45
- bali rainforest (free flight bird show). 10:30 & 16:00
- guyu-guyu corner (hands on birds). 09:00 & 17:30
- the komodo experience. tuesday 11:00 & friday 14:30
Duration : 1 days (approx.)
Entrance ticket :
Adult : IDR 385 k/pax
Experience 1000 birds, 250 different species & 1 great day out. see some of indonesia’s rarest birds – the beautiful bali starling and our exotoc birds of paradise.
Get up close and personal with our magnificent macaws and our majestic birds of prey. it’s a day out that you will remember forever.